We aim to understand the current quality of your relationship, ensure you have agreement on the look, feel and objective of the future relationship, then to build your alignment and capability. Once you have momentum we will provide you with backup should you ever need a boost or if things become tricky.
We will be completely honest in what we feel you do need, without creating extra bells, whistles and work that quite frankly you don’t need.
Our products and services
Understanding your current relationship
- Analysing strengths and weaknesses using the EQ PartnerLink diagnostic tool, supported by interviews with people knowledgeable about the relationship.
- Running a feedback and engagement workshop to understand the gap and what to do about it
Creating Strategic Alignment
- Choosing the right partner – knowing your own organisation’s capabilities and needs then identifying the selection criteria to match you with the right partner.
- Aligning the relationship - facilitation between the senior level teams to agree the relationship you are aiming for; the objectives, outcomes and critical success factors.
- Aligning the technology – advising on the current market place to help you source from the right set of providers given your IT needs.
- Aligning the commercials – shaping business contracts that are agile and focused on business outcomes whilst specifying enough about how to get there to satisfy your attitude to risk.
- Aligning cultures – understanding the strengths both cultures bring and being clear of the differences so that future tensions can be avoided.
- Aligning leadership – helping you to articulate the future you both want in a way that will engage your people with the spirit of the relationship.
Creating Disciplined Delivery
- Establishing a joint management team with a clear charter and purpose, developing them to be a High Performing Team prepared to challenge, take accountability, communicate effectively and deliver the promised results.
- Helping to design and establish joint governance with a remit to jointly deliver, remove obstacles and overcome issues.
- Designing the right scorecard and KPIs based on business and relationship objectives, not just a set of SLAs as written into the contract. Ensuring you have rolling targets to continually evolve and improve the relationship.
- Developing engagement plans and ongoing communication vehicles to ensure people in each organisation really understand what the relationship expects and the part they play in this.
- Facilitating improvements in delivery methods to maximise effectiveness, efficiency and a strong working relationship.
- Workshops to develop mutual trust and understanding through openly sharing expectations and needs, and demonstrating your capability and intentions towards each other.
- Workshops to educate and develop the principles, behaviours and attitudes that will keep you in a win/win state of mind.
- ‘Press Pause’ workshops and conversations to help understand and address the factors leading to tensions or difficulties in the relationship.
BS11000 – readiness for accreditation
- Assessing your relationship against the requirements of BS11000 (British Standard for Collaborative Business Relationships) to ensure you pass with flying colours.
- BS 11000 provides a framework to help establish and improve collaborative relationships in organisations. Using an eight stage approach, the framework is designed to enable organisations of any size and sector to be disciplined and structured in their collaboration, so helping them share knowledge, skills and resources to achieve their objectives and new levels of value creation.